STIRLING’S CROSSING ENDURANCE CLUB INC. IS BASED AT AUSTRALIA’S FIRST PURPOSE-BUILT ENDURANCE FACILITY JUST OUTSIDE IMBIL IN QUEENSLAND’S PICTURESQUE MARY VALLEY.
We welcome anyone interested in getting involved in endurance riding irrespective of your age, your experience or your knowledge of the sport.
We’re a group of like-minded people who share a passion for our horses and challenging ourselves to new heights.
Sign up for our e-newsletter
To get the latest news, event updates and offers from Stirling’s Crossing Endurance Club, sign up for our e-newsletter.
Endurance riding challenges the ability of a team of horse and rider to traverse diverse natural terrain against the clock over distances of up to 160 kilometres.
It is a unique equestrian sport through which groups and entire families can ride together in a beautiful environment while still competing as individuals.
Please note: Given the current Covid-19 pandemic, all rides have been cancelled at this time. Normal service will be resumed as soon as it is safe to do so. We are still hoping to host our October events and will look to include other events on the calendar as soon as the government confirms we are able to resume our activities.
In the interim, please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you later in the year.
- Stirling's Starter | 7-8 March | 10km, 2 x 20km, 2x40km, 80km
- Stirling's Easter Weekend | 9-13 April | 320km Elevator Marathon, 120km Mini Marathon, 3 x 40km, 2 x 80km, 2 x 20km
- Stirling's Classic | 2-4 May | 10km, 2 x 20km, 2 x 40km, 120km
- Queensland State Championships | 3-5 July | 40km, 80km, 160km
- Stirling's Multi Event | 2-5 October | 2 x 10km, 20km, 3 x 40km, 80km, Mini Marathon (120km)
Subscribe to our magazine or our e-mail newsletter to find out the latest news about all over our events.
2019 Equestrian Australia Championships
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2019 Equestrian Australia Championships, the last event to be hosted at Stirling’s Crossing Equestrian Complex for 2019.read more
Tom Quilty 2019 results
Imbil’s Kaylea Maher got to fulfil her dream of holding up the most coveted prize in the sport of endurance riding ― the Tom Quilty Gold Cup when she crossed the line ahead of 298 other riders from across Australia and abroad in the iconic 160km endurance race.read more
Stirling’s Classic 2019 results
Over 150 riders took to the Imbil State Forest at Stirling’s Crossing Equestrian Complex this weekend participating in multiple rides, including the 160km ride which was the last opportunity in Queensland to qualify for the prestigious 2019 Tom Quilty Gold Cup.read more
Stirling’s Crossing Endurance Club is committed to hosting unrestricted rides that:
• support full member participation;
• support horse welfare by encouraging appropriate biosecurity and hygiene measures from all visitors to the complex;
• support finding a solution to the current concerns that affect our sport;
• support the recruitment and education of vets coming into the sport.
We want to work with all partners in the sport of endurance to provide events that can be inclusive, safe and that bring a spirit of a cohesive community back to our sport.